Materials Provided and Needed for All Classes
The student should bring the following:
- Ammunition (See course description or call for number of rounds needed)
- At least 2 functional magazines (more is better)
- Firearms manual
- Baseball Cap or wide brimmed hat (helps deflect hot brass)
- Ear Protection
- Eye Protection
- Gun Cleaning kit
- Loose fitting pants
- Backpack hydration system
- Collared shirt (when buttoned, it helps keep hot brass off of your body)
Elite Arms Training, LLC will provide the following:
- All targets (paper or steel)
- Bottled Water
- Pens, paper, and notebook
- Range facility
- Classroom (climate controlled)
- Kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, and toaster oven for those desiring to pack a lunch)
Retail Store and Federal Firearms License:
- We have several items in inventory that are reasonably priced for our students to purchase. We carry Pro-Shot Products cleaning equipment, Pro-Ears hearing protection, and snap caps in most calibers.
- We can also special order holsters, lights, and most other shooting accessories and attire, all reasonably priced.
- We possess a Federal Firearms License enabling us to sell firearms to our students. As well, for those students flying or wishing to ship their firearms for a class, we can receive and deliver guns.
- Students who wish to take a class but do not have a firearm, we have several makes and models for use during the class. Call for pricing on demo guns.